Tactical Grade MEMS Accelerometer MS1000
BEST IN CLASS MEMS ACCELEROMETER – FOR INERTIAL APPLICATIONS
Designed to address advanced, tactical grade inertial applications, the MS1000 is a new class of high performance accelerometers, based on Safran Colibrys’ 25-year MEMS sensor development and production expertise.
MS1000 implements an innovative microelectromechanical design and electronics which unleash unbeatable performances with regard to the long term bias and scale factor repeatability, in-run bias and vibration rectification error (VRE).
MS1000 is available in a rich set of g-ranges +/-2, 5, 10, 16, 30, 100g and is qualified for volume production.
Reliable In Harsh Environments
The MS1000 is designed to withstand extreme forces of acceleration equivalent to many times the force of gravity. Some of these fast-movement applications include:
Aerospace & Defense – Inertial Measuring Units (IMUs) onboard fixed-wing and rotary wing aircrafts; autopilot systems, attitude systems (AHRS);
Naval & Land – North finding; antenna; sonar orientation ROV guidance; ship navigation and control; mobile mapping
Built-In Self-Test Function
The built-in self-test mode generates a square wave signal on the device outputs (OUTP & OUTN) and can be used for device failure detection. This can be helpful to prevent system faults before they occur.
Ensures Safety & Reliability
The high quality sensor design, the MEMS Accelerometer products support test engineers around the world quickly and flexibly, to ensure safety and reliability of vehicles, equipment and buildings.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Long Term Bias Repeatability: 1.9 mg (+/16g, typ)
- Residual Bias Modeling error: 1.1 mg (+/16g, typ)
- In-run bias stability (Allan Variance @ 10 s): 24 μg (+/16g, typ)
- Non Linearity (IEEE Norm, % of full scale) : 0.3 %
- Size: 9×9 mm2
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Full-Scale Acceleration: up to +/- 100g
- Operating Power Consumption: 10mW
- Misalignment: 10 mrad
- Residual Bias Modeling Error: 70 ppm of full scale
- Long-Term Bias repeatability: 120 ppm of full scale
- In-run bias stability: 1.5ppm of full scale
- Noise in band 3.5ppm/√Hz of full scale