Kannad ELT 406
Emergency Locator Transmitter
The Kannad 406 AF ELT transmits through 3 frequency (121.5/243/406MHz), designed to be installed near the tail and to be connected to an outside antenna. A sophisticated “shock sensor” will activate the Kannad 406 AF automatically in the event of an impact.
406 ELT Mandate in Canada
What You Need to Know About the 406 ELT Mandate in Canada.
Orolia Signs 20-Year Agreement to Provide ELTs and Support to Airbus Helicopters
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Automatic Fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter with G-Switch sensor
- RTCA DO-160°/EUROCAE ED14 Environmental conditions
- TS0/ETSO Approved TSO-C126a, C142a / ETSO 2C91a, 2C126, C142a
- Weight: 176 g (1350 g to 1555 g with ELT and mounting bracket according to ELT types)
- Dimensions : 91 mm x 71 mm x 76 mm
- (205 mm x 119 mm x 87 mm with ELT automatic fixed and mounting bracket)
- (360 mm x 149 mm x 88 mm with ELT automatic portable and mounting bracket)