Personal Locator Beacon
Developed to perform in open mode, as well as MIL-STD environmental requirements, our military personnel recovery solutions have been selected by military forces based on their exceptional accuracy along with decreased size, weight and power (SWaP) requirements.
SecureFind is a dual-mode, MIL-SPEC wearable beacon that integrates seamlessly into military personnel recovery support systems. It can be configured to transmit both open and secure signals (training-combat dual mode) to alert and notify when a warfighter has become isolated, missing, detained or captured.
Easy to incorporate into global personnel recovery operations and Medium Altitude Earth Orbit Search and Rescue system, is a system of satellites, ground stations and mission control centers that can identify distress signals sent from emergency beacons and send help to their location. These MEO satellites orbit the Earth at an altitude between 19,000 and 24,000 km above the earth. ready, the SecureFind CRB is based on our rugged, small Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) platform for military Assured PNT applications.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- All branches of the U.S. Military
- National Aeronautics and Space Agency - responsible for the policy, strategy and operations of US space missions., The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is an agency of the US federal government responsible for shaping policy around oceanic use, climate, and weather. NOAA collects weather data as well as conducts extensive scientific research to provide citizens, planners, and other decision makers with reliable information and data., DISA, DoE and DHS
- European Space Agency (The European Space Agency is a group of countries in Europe and Canada dedicated to the exploration of space as well as other scientific space missions. As of 2022 there are 22 member states that make up this intergovernmental organization.)
- Ministries of Defense in Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Maritime and Aviation Search and Rescue Authorities
- State and Local Emergency Services
- Weight: <12 oz
- Dimensions: Maximum 2”x1.5”x4.5”
- Uses standard power: 2 x CR123A
- Operating Temperature -10F to 131F (-23C to +55C)
- Operational temp.: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Storage temp.: -55 °C to +70 °C
- Battery type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Endurance: Greater than 24hrs @ -20 °C
- Battery life: 5 years
- View more