High Temperature MEMS Accelerometer MS1000T
HIGH TEMPERATURE MEMS ACCELEROMETER – FOR DRILLING
The New MS1000T is the best in class MEMS accelerometer specifically designed for high-temperature directional drilling applications.
This accelerometer takes benefit from MS1000 and TS1000T family, to make it the best MEMS product made specifically for high-temperature and drilling market.
Uniquely Designed For Drilling
The TS1000T and MS1000T high-temperature MEMS accelerometers are specifically designed for inertial directional drilling applications because they can withstand extreme shock and vibration, as well as high temperatures. The TS1000T and MS1000T have a shock survivability of 6000 g and an endurance shock tolerance of 1500 g. Unconventional resource extraction requires sophisticated drilling technologies, and the TS1000T and MS1000T help with complex drilling operations including sidetracking, fault drilling, multiple target zones and applications that entail multiple wells.
Built-In Self-Test Function
The built-in self-test mode generates a square wave signal on the device outputs (OUTP & OUTN) and can be used for device failure detection. This can be helpful to prevent system faults before they occur.
Ensures Safety & Reliability
The high quality sensor design, the MEMS Accelerometer products support test engineers around the world quickly and flexibly, to ensure safety and reliability of vehicles, equipment and buildings.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- High temperature range: -40°C to +175°C
- Excellent bias residual modeling error: < 4.5 mg (±30g, typ)
- Endurance to high repetitive shocks: 1’000g (500 times)
- Low Vibration Rectification Error: <170μg/g2 (±30g, typ)
- Size: LCC20 (8.9*8.9*3.2) mm
- Operating Power Consumption: 10 mW
- Endurance Shock (500 times, 0.5 ms): 1000 g
- “Full-Scale Acceleration: +/- 2g and +/- 30g
- In run bias stability (Allan Var. @ 10s): 1.5 ppm of full scale
- Noise in band: <102 μg RMS (+/- 30g)
- Scale factor long term repeatability: < 500 ppm
- Operating Temperature: (>1000h): -40°C to +150°C