Compact GPS Jamming Protection
GPSdome is a small-sized, add-on anti jamming device that provides protection and ensures continuity of autonomous GPS navigation and operation during jamming conditions. No other solution that offers such protection is as small, light, affordable or as easily installed as GPSdome.
With GPS as the cornerstone of navigation, military systems can be completely disabled by simple GPS jammers available online today for less than $50.
GPSdome is suitable for a wide variety of GPS-dependent applications. With GPSdome’s protection, any military system immediately becomes more robust and protected against wireless attacks
74 x 47 x 25 mm – weighing only 150g
Minimal Power Consumption
Nominal power consumption >1W
Compatible with any off-the-shelf active GNSS Antenna and receiver. Fits on a variety of platforms.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- CRPA null steering technology
- Small form factor: 70 x 48 x 24mm, 150 g
- Minimal power consumption: <0.75W
- IP67, -40°C to +85°C
- Size 57 mm dia. X 15 mm H
- 96” cable standard
- Weight: 160 g
- Enclosure: Radome: ASA plastic, Base: Zamak white metal
- Attachment method: Magnet
- Oper Temp. Range -40 to +85 oC
- IP67 and RoHS compliant
- Shock: Vertical axis: 50 G, other axes: 30 G
- Vibration: 3 axis, sweep = 15 min, 10 to 200 Hz sweep: 3G