GPSdome is a small-sized, add-on device that provides protection against GPS jamming, ensuring continuity of autonomous navigation and operation during jamming conditions. No other solution that offers such protection is as small, light, affordable or as easily installed as GPSdome.
With GPS as the cornerstone of navigation, military systems can be completely disabled by simple GPS jammers available online today for less than $50.
GPSdome is suitable for a wide variety of GPS-dependent applications. With GPSdome’s protection, any military system immediately becomes more robust and protected against wireless attacks
74 x 47 x 25 mm – weighing only 150g
Minimal Power Consumption
Nominal power consumption >1W
Compatible with any off-the-shelf active GNSS antenna and receiver. Fits on a variety of platforms.
Jamming and Spoofing Protection for UAVs Using GNSS Signals
Get protection against GPS jamming and spoofing for any UAV application, using encrypted satellite signals and anti-jam antennas.
GNSS Anti-Spoofing: Jamming and Spoofing Protection For GNSS Signals In Defense Applications
Get protection against GPS jamming and spoofing – ensuring continuity of mission-critical navigation, communication and radar systems.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- CRPA null steering technology
- Small form factor: 70 x 48 x 24mm, 150 g
- Minimal power consumption: <0.75W
- IP67, -40°C to +85°C
- Size 57 mm dia. X 15 mm H
- 96” cable standard
- Weight: 160 g
- Enclosure: Radome: ASA plastic, Base: Zamak white metal
- Attachment method: Magnet
- Oper Temp. Range -40 to +85 oC
- IP67 and RoHS compliant
- Shock: Vertical axis: 50 G, other axes: 30 G
- Vibration: 3 axis, sweep = 15 min, 10 to 200 Hz sweep: 3G