Skydel GNSS Simulation Software
Advanced Simulation with Modern, Software-based Flexibility
Safran’s advanced Skydel solution is more flexible, scalable, customizable, upgradeable and cost-effective compared to traditional FPGA-based simulators.
The way the world thinks about GNSS simulation today is not the same as even a few years ago, thanks to leaps in technology with software-defined radios and COTS components.
Safran’s Skydel Simulation Engine offers the best of both worlds: high-end performance you expect from a top-grade GNSS simulator, coupled with the economy of scale and flexibility of using your own hardware with its GNSS software architecture.
Packed with a rich feature set including a 1000 Hz simulation iteration rate, remote control from user-defined scripts, and a software-defined architecture, Skydel offers unmatched flexibility and scalability.
And all of this, packaged in a modern, streamlined user interface – with an almost unlimited number of signals. Skydel offers real-time GNSS simulation of the highest quality.
Want to become a Skydel and simulation expert? Take our globally-recognized GNSS Simulation courses.
All Constellations, All Signals
Skydel GNSS simulator ensures realistic testing that transfers to the real world. A solution ready to scale with your needs, simulate all visible satellites for all constellations and all frequencies with a 1000 Hz iteration rate and ultra–high dynamics. Create scenarios and update them on-the-fly.
Integrated Jamming & Spoofing
With no additional hardware required, advanced jamming and spoofing on Orolia’s software-defined platform allows users to simulate multiple threats simultaneously. Skydel software automatically determines signal dynamics between each, saving you time.
Open Source Plugins & Community
Easy to use and comprising hundreds of commands, Skydel’s API brings an unparalleled level of control over simulation, enabling you to build complex, elaborate and repeatable scenarios with open source client libraries for Python, C# and C++.
With a software-based design, Skydel scales to match customer budgets and can quickly adapt to new signal types, constellations, and other nav sensors. Moreover, because performance leverages the latest COTS hardware technology, Skydel has lower lifecycle costs and faster time to market.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Supports all major global constellations & frequencies (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NavIC)
- Multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- 1,000 Hz iteration rate
- Multi-vehicle & multi-antenna simulation
- Satellite orbit modification and custom support (LEO constellations)
- Advanced jamming and spoofing simulation
- Import multiple file formats CSV, KML, NMEA etc
- 6 DoF and orbital trajectories
- User-defined waveforms
- Hundreds of satellites can be simulated in real time using COTS hardware
- IQ file generation and playback
- Comprehensive API: (Python, C++, C#)
- Integrate interface with no additional hardware
- Record and export user interactions as Python script
- Modify parameters and variables in real-time
- Signal customization
- Advanced scenario creation
- Intuitive UI and automation
- Frequency Bands
- All GNSS bands
- Multiple RF outputs depending on SDR configuration
- Baseband complex (zero IF) through IQ samples logging
- Operating Systems: Linux & Windows
- GNSS Constellations and Signals:
- GPS: L1-C/A, L1C, L1-P, L2-P, L2C, L5;
- NavIC L5;
- GLONASS: G1, G2;
- Galileo: E1, E5a, E5b, E6, E6PRS, E6 HAS, E5AltBOC, PRS-Noise, HAS-Noise;
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B1C, B2A, B3I;
- QZSS: L1-C/A, L2C, L5
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, SDCM
- Custom Signals
- Signal Accuracy
- Pseudorange < 1mm
- Pseudorange rate < 1mm/s
- Inter-channel bias 0