Kannad Integra ER
Emergency Locator Transmitter
The Kannad Integra ELT offers the highest level of resiliency through an innovative backup antenna design. Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406MHz frenquency to the Cospas-SARSAT search and rescue satellites.
This version is the Extended Range (ER) of the AF INTEGRA which operates from -40°C to +55°C and includes the ARINC e-nav module.
With GPS, the search area is reduced to just 0.03sq miles. The typical search area without GPS is 28sq miles
GPS antenna and a back-up 406MHz antenna for continued
transmission of emergency signal in various scenarios.
When the aircraft suers considerable damage through
impact, often the antenna is destroyed and/or the cable
between the ELT and antenna is broken, Integra’s internal
antennae provide the unique ability to transmit and send
both aircraft identity data and GPS position even
when the crew remove it from the aircraft.
Continues to transmit even when removed from aircraft.
Optional NMEA Integra e-Nav can connect to aircraft’s own
GPS, for regular monitoring of your position.
Capitalizing on the benefis of built-in GPS and antennas,
Integra costs less to install than systems requiring external
antennas or GPS.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Automatic fixed or Automatic portable
- Cospas-SarsatClass II:Operating Temperatures -40° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz)
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS Receiver with internal antenna
- Integral antenna transmitter
- For Fixed wing aircraft
- Automatic Fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter with G-Switch sensor
- RTCA DO-160°/EUROCAE ED14 Environmental conditions
- TS0/ETSO Approved TSO-C126a, C142a / ETSO 2C91a, 2C126, C142a
- Weight: 176 g (1350 g to 1555 g with ELT and mounting bracket according to ELT types)
- Dimensions : 91 mm x 71 mm x 76 mm
- (205 mm x 119 mm x 87 mm with ELT automatic fixed and mounting bracket)
- (360 mm x 149 mm x 88 mm with ELT automatic portable and mounting bracket)