Low SWaP-C Mini-Rubidium Oscillator
The mRO-50 Ruggedized is a breakthrough microwave optical double resonance (MODR) low SWaP-C Miniaturized Rubidium Oscillator designed to meet the latest commercial, military and aerospace requirements where time stability and power consumption are critical. It provides a one day holdover below 1µs and a retrace below 1E-10 in a form factor (50.8 x 50.8 x 20mm) that takes up only 51 cc of volume (about one-third of the volume compared to standard rubidiums) and consumes only 0.36W of power, which is about ten times less than existing solutions with similar capabilities.
The mRO-50 Ruggedized Oscillator provides accurate frequency and precise time synchronization to mobile applications, such as military radio-pack systems in GNSS-degraded or denied environments.
Its wide-ranging operating temperature of -40° to +80°C is also ideal for:
- Underwater Applications,
- Military Communications,
- Low Earth Orbit,
- Electronic Warfare,
- Airbornes & Avionics,
More questions? Visit our Atomic Clocks FAQ page.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- One-day holdover below 1µs
- High accuracy and stability atomic frequency clock
- Low SWaP-C (Size, Weight, Power and Cost)
- Enhanced MAC (Miniature Atomic Clock) technology
- Frequency Stability: ADEV : 1s < 4E-11 (Option S)
- Cell lifetime/MTBF: 10 years / 155860 hours at +25°C
- Aging (After 30 days): Per day < (option A) 5E-12 / day
- Size: 50.8 x 50.8 x 20 mm (± 0.4 mm)
- Weight: 80 g max.
- Volume: < 52 cc
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- Input Power: 0.45W steady state 1.5W start-up
- Shock: MIL-STD-202G, Test Condition A, 50g, 11 ms, half sine
- DC power: 0.45W @5V and 0.36W @3.3V (option)
- Vibration: 7.7 grms/axis per MIL-STD-810, Fig 514.7E-1, Category 24