Three types of display clocks available utilizing a NetClock network time server as the system’s master clock to synchronize visual time as well as all other critical timing systems including computer network operations.
IP/PoE Clock Details
Virtually every enterprise benefits from synchronized time displays – clocks displaying the correct time that is traceable to official time. Truly synchronized operations.
Accurate time is an integral part of a facility’s communication system in many industries and applications. Synchronize visual time as well as all other critical timing systems including computer network operations. Two types of display clocks are available. Both utilize NetClock and SecureSync network time servers as the system’s master clock.
- IP clocks synchronize directly via network time protocol (NTP) over Ethernet. Clocks are powered by power-over-ethernet. A Ethernet power injector can be used to convert 110/220VAC mains power.
- Wireless clocks are synchronized through a network-based 900 MHz transmitter (unlicensed in North America, but prohibited for public use in Europe, check with local authorities for licensing requirements in other areas). Every clock is also a wireless repeater for an extremely reliable wireless mesh network.
For ease of installation and management, the display clocks meet the needs of the network-centric evolution of facility infrastructure. It leverages the wired network infrastructure of a facility to allow for reliable clock synchronization over an existing LAN/WAN.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af
- 2.5″ and 4″, 4- and 6-digit clocks
- 12″ and 16″ analog clocks
- Each clock synchronizes to network time server via network time protocol (NTP)
- Network management through web interface
- Automatic configurable bi-annual daylight savings time/summer time adjustment
- Made in the USA
- E-mail alerts for sync and NTP status updates
- Monitoring software included
- 12” or 16” diameter clock face
- Dial: Arabic numerals, 12- or 24-hour
format, durable polystyrene
- Housing: black smooth surface ABS
- Crystal: shatterproof, side-molded,
- Hands: red second hand; black hour and
- Time to synchronize hands: 5-minute max.
- Quiet operation
- Diagnostics: rear panel test buttons and
LED indicates last sync, signal strength,
mechanical test, battery level
- Battery: 2 “D” cell, 5-yr normal mode,
8-yr economy mode, provided good
- 4 or 6 red digits, 2.5” or 4.0”
- 100 ft. visibility (2.5”)
- 250 ft. visibility (4.0”)
- 12- or 24-hour mode
- 2 brightness settings
- Loss of communications alert
- Hardwired (power cord not supplied)
- Elapsed Timer Model NWT: dual-function ToD and count-up, count-down capability