The First Compact, All-in-One Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing System
The VersaPNT combines a GNSS receiver, inertial measurement technology and high-performance timing oscillators to provide Assured PNT in GNSS-degraded and denied environments. This rugged and highly customizable device serves as a navigation system, master clock and network time server for mobile applications in harsh environmental conditions.
This rugged and highly customizable device combines a GNSS receiver, inertial measurement technology and high-performance timing oscillators to provide Assured PNT in GNSS-degraded and denied environments.
VersaPNT minimizes size, weight and power (SWaP) by combining PNT functions normally achieved through multiple independent subsystems, allowing for efficient integration into a myriad of ground, air and maritime platforms.
Accurate In All Conditions
With Multi-Constellation GNSS capability – including an optional GPS SAASM – the VersaPNT provides you a high-performance time base and inertial sensor to manage timing and navigation, even in GNSS-denied environments. And with GNSS spoofing and jamming detection, the VersaPNT will continue to provide accurate timing and navigation data in all conditions.
VersaPNT – Flexible
The VersaPNT is highly versatile with software configurable inputs and outputs, network synchronization, set-up and management, and compatible with external IMUs. Moreover, the VersaPNTs small SWaP allows for easy integration into any vehicle and airframe platforms.
The VersaPNT is designed to withstand intense motion and harsh environments: Ruggedized – MIL-STD–810G, MIL-STD-461F, IP 65. The VersaPNT is field-proven with shock and vibration resistant capabilities.
Orolia Unveils M-Code Enabled Mobile Timing & Sync Solutions
Rochester, NY, Nov. 12, 2020 – Orolia, the world leader in Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT), through its Orolia Defense & Security business, has announced the availability of M-Code Military GPS receivers in its Resilient PNT products and solutions, including M-Code enabled mobile mission timing and synchronization platforms. M-Code capabilities further enhance Orolia’s Versa…
Orolia Selected by Raytheon to Support US Missile Defense System
Rochester, NY, July 8, 2020 – Orolia, the world leader in Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT), through its Orolia Government Systems business, has been selected by Raytheon Missiles & Defense to support the US Lower Tier Air and Missile Defense Sensor (LTAMDS) radar program with its low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power), rugged time…
USAF GPS Directorate Grants Orolia’s VersaPNT and VersaSync SAASM Security Approval
Huntsville, AL – March 26, 2018 – Orolia, through its Spectracom brand, a global leader in assured Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) solutions, today announced that it has been granted GPS Directorate Security approval to incorporate a military grade Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (SAASM) based GPS receiver into its VersaPNT and VersaSync products. The integrated…
REQUEST A QUOTE
- GNSS-aided inertial navigation and timing
- Embedded jamming and spoofing detection
- Configurable for multiple vehicle and airframe platforms
- High performance internal time base and inertial sensor to manage potential GNSS loss
- GNSS time and frequency source with NTP/PTP time server
- Ability to integrate future PNT signal sources such as STL, CAN Bus, etc.
- High versatility with software-configurable inputs/outputs
- Network sync, set up and management
- Easy integration, with small footprint and low power consumption
- Compatible with external IMUs
- Victory compatible
- Measurement data is logged internally and streamed through a serial or LAN interface
- Ruggedized (MIL-STD-810G) low size, weight and power
- Mil-performance connectors
- Standby power mode
- Operational Readiness
- 1PPS time of day available (hot start)
- 60 s: 1ms accuracy to UTC
- 200 s: 1µs accuracy to UTC
- Size (WxHxD): 5.8” x 2.5” x 5.0” (147.3 x 127.5 x 63.0 mm) VITA 75 compliant
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Mounting: On a plate, optimized for conduction cooling, 6 through holes
- Input Voltage: 10-32 VDC
- Typical Power Draw: <25 W (with OCXO)
- Standby mode (only oscillator is powered): 0.4 W, DC power supply must be within 10 – 32 VDC
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G CH1
- Temperature, in operation: -40°C to +71°C with
- OCXO (-10°C to +45°C with mRO-50)
- Mounting plate temperature, in storage: -45°C to
- Humidity: 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 45,000 ft
- Environmental Protection: IP 65
- Vibration MIL-STD-810G CH1 Method 514.7,
- Categories 12,13,14,20,21,24
- Shock: 20 g, 11 ms, sawtoot