SecureSync SAASM GPS Clock
Precise, secure time and frequency
SecureSync® SAASM combines Safran’s precision time and frequency technology with secure Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (SAASM) based GPS receiver.
This system was conceived specifically to satisfy the Joint Chiefs of Staff mandate that all newly-fielded Department of Defense GPS systems be SAASM-compliant (CJCSI 6130.01C: Enclosure E). SecureSync SAASM offers a choice between two SAASM receiver options: a 24-channel Miniature Ruggedized Unit (MRU) and a 12-channel Ground-Based GPS Receiver Application Module (GB-GRAM).
SecureSync is the key enabler of a highly available time and frequency synchronization distribution architecture. It adapts to demanding infrastructure environments, with extended temperature support (-20°C to +65 °C). Time distribution to legacy systems can be achieved with a range of synchronization signals, while timing protocols (NTP, PTP) are available for synchronizing of recent systems through the networks. And, alternative signals including LEO PNT are available such as the STL option.
SecureSync offers a broad range of flexible configurations, including a variety of internal oscillators for holdover and phase noise, and onboard clocks that can be synchronized to many external references. The platform can be configured for specific applications, with the ability to extend the number of option cards on the platform (up to six cards can be accommodated per unit).
SecureSync incorporates a high level of operational security with advanced cybersecurity
• Access Control Lists (ACLs)
• iptables firewall support
• Login banner support
• Public/private key support
• Configurable password policy
• Password expiration
• Signed certificate support
• Configurable cipher usage
• TLS v1.1 and 1.2
Military Encrypted Signals
• Symmetric keys
High Accuracy Timing For Electronic Trading
High Accuracy Timing For Defense Applications
Get highly accurate time and frequency synchronization – ensuring continuity of mission-critical sensor, communication and radar systems.
Time is Critical to ESInet: Safran SecureSync Time Server Provides the Perfect Solution
Reliable and accurate timing is crucial for the efficient operation of Emergency Services IP Networks (ESInets)
Unparalleled Efficiency at Scale with SecureSync in Data Operations
Safran SecureSync is a groundbreaking solution that transforms the way time synchronization is achieved in distributed data systems
The Ideal Solution for Accurate Time Sync in Distributed Data Systems
In the world of distributed data systems, accurate time synchronization is a critical requirement for ensuring data integrity, consistency, and reliable operations.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- SAASM available in GB-GRAM and MRU receivers
- Synchronizes to military signal P(Y) code SAASM GPS receiver and civil signal C/A-Code
- Hot start capable via DAGR/PLGR connectors
- A wide variety of input/output signals supported
- IRIG timecode generation
- Precision, low-phase, frequency
- Timecode generation: IRIG, STANAG, HaveQuick
- STL Option – add alternative signals to GPS or GNSS input references to improve resilience, or use STL alone for indoor applications.
- Network-centric design
- Secure system with the latest network management tools
- Robust web-based user interface
- High-performance NTP server; PTP grandmaster option
- Modular (configure-to-order) ruggedized shock and vibration tested chassis
- Exceptional operating temperature range of -20°C to +65°C
- Timing Signals
- 10 MHz Sine Output, BNC
- 1 PPS Timing Output
- Software-Configurable Timing Output
- TTL input/output, RS-422/485 input/output, RS-232 input/output, IRIG AM output
- Accuracy (Phase)
- +/- 50 ns to +/- 15 ns (based on oscillator configuration).
- Accuracy (Frequency)
- 1×10-12 (based on oscillator configuration).
- Network Services
- NTP v2, v3, v4: Conforms with RFC 1305 and 5905.
- Supports Unicast, Broadcast, Multicast, Symmetric Key Encryption, Peering, Statum 2.
- SNTP v4, v4: Conforms with RFC 1769, 2030, 4330, and 5905.
- PTP v2: Conforms with IEEE 1588:2019.
- Supports Master, Slave, E2E, IPv4/v6, Multicast, Unicast, Hybrid modes.
- PTP supported profiles: default, power (IEEE 61850-9-3, IEEE C37.238-2011/2017), telecom (ITU-T G.8275.2 master only) G.8265.1.