GPS Master Clock: NetClock Public Safety Master Clock
Versatile, NENA-compliant GPS (Global Positioning System) Time Server
The latest generation of the NENA-compliant NetClock Master Clock / Time Server offers a modular design for greater versatility, multi-network port card for separate, isolated networks, and optional PTP master/slave card.
The Choice GPS Master Clock for Public Safety Timing
The Model 9483 NENA-compliant GPS master clock continues Spectracom’s legacy of bringing essential time synchronization to public safety answering points (PSAPs) and other emergency and command and control systems.
More than 4,500 PSAPs across North America trust a NetClock Time Server to validate 911 event records, improve response times and facilitate interoperability between networks, systems and inter-agency coordination with Legally Traceable Time®. The latest NetClock design is our most versatile with expansion card modules for increased capability demands, more built-in redundancy, and offering the highest levels of security on a network appliance.
The unit provides backward compatibility with legacy systems, while maintaining strict compliance to the National Emergency Number Association’s (NENA) Master Clock Standard #04-002, and support for Next-Generation 911 initiatives, including NENA’s i3 Solution and Security TID #075-001 standards.
NETCLOCK GPS MASTER CLOCK ADVANTAGES
SecureSync is the key enabler of a highly available time and frequency synchronization distribution architecture. It adapts to demanding infrastructure environments, with extended temperature support (-20°C to +65 °C). Time distribution to legacy systems can be achieved with a range of synchronization signals, while timing protocols (NTP, PTP) are available for synchronizing of recent systems through the networks. And, alternative signals including LEO PNT are available such as the STL option.
SecureSync offers a broad range of flexible configurations, including a variety of internal oscillators for holdover and phase noise, and onboard clocks that can be synchronized to many external references. The platform can be configured for specific applications, with the ability to extend the number of option cards on the platform (up to six cards can be accommodated per unit).
SecureSync incorporates a high level of operational security with advanced cybersecurity
• Access Control Lists (ACLs)
• iptables firewall support
• Login banner support
• Public/private key support
• Configurable password policy
• Password expiration
• Signed certificate support
• Configurable cipher usage
• TLS v1.1 and 1.2
Military Encrypted Signals
• Symmetric keys
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Stratum-1 NTP v2, v3, v4 Time Server
- Precision GPS Time reference with available OCXO internal time-keeping for extended holder in the event of loss of GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Supports internal audits including: audit trails, time-stamped records, log files, data archiving
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T (additional 3-network Gig-E option)
- Optional PTP master/slaves
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Integral AC power (additional DC back-up option for power redundancy)
- Hardened case design for vehicular applications
- RoHS compliant/UL approved
- 5-Year limited warranty