Inertial Navigation System for maritime applications
BlueNaute® is an attitude and heading reference system designed for commercial, paramilitary and service vessels. Thanks to HRG Crystal™ inertial technology, it is totally unaffected by the most extreme environments and provides a high precision navigation.
BlueNaute® provides reliable positioning, navigation and orientation performance. It also is:
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) certified
- Easy to integrate on any platforms.
- Maintenance-free, thanks to HRG CrystalTM technology.
BlueNaute® : 4 versions to meet any specific requirement
BlueNaute® is available in 4 versions according to the needs of your missions:
- BlueNaute® Compass : 0,4° seclat RMS heading precision
- BlueNaute® Premium : 0,2° seclat RMS heading precision
- BlueNaute® Titanium : 0,08° seclat RMS heading precision
- BlueNaute® Platinium : 0,08° seclat RMS heading precision and 1 Nm/1h position precision
Compact strap-down navigation system, BlueNaute® is designed for all types of surface vessels platforms. It is also easy to integrate with bridge system integrators.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Heading: from 0,4° to 0,08°
- 1Nm/1h (Platinium)
- Hard-mounted, compact & robust
- Waterproofness: IP66
- Power consumption: <25 W
- Weight: <14kg
- Shock: MIL STD 810 E & MIL S 901
- Vibration: IEC 60945 & MIL STD 461F
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C to +55˚C