White Rabbit ZEN TP-FL
The fundamental standalone node
The fundamental standalone node that provides the White Rabbit features to a wide range of applications making use of its redundant connections. The WR-ZEN TP-FL easily distributes time and frequency to other equipment by implementing widely available timing protocols: PTP, NTP, 10MHz/PPS.
The WR-ZEN TP-FL combines ultra-stable clocks with low jitter and temperature compensated clock resources to enhance its synchronization accuracy in a cost-effective 1U form factor.
The new Low Jitter version of the WR-Z family products is now available!
This new Low Jitter (LJ) capability, enabled in the new hardware version of the WR-Z products, includes improved design in order to provide better stability in the timing outputs of the system, especially for the frequency signals, as it can be seen in the corresponding datasheet.
- 4x 1PPS expansion board optionally supported.
- 8x 1PPS expansion board optionally supported.
- Holdover expansion
Sub Nano Second Time Accuracy
With less than a billionth of a second of accuracy compared to a master reference clock, the White Rabbit Time Distribution products provide you with ultra precise synchronization.
Timing Over Fiber Optic Cabling
With the ability to connect devices using fiber optic cables, White Rabbit timing distribution products enable you to transfer time information at a sub-nano second level – both in Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and across large distances.
Interoperability In Last Hop
Placed typically as interface node in a WR network, the WR-ZEN TP FL can distribute standard PTP IEEE 1588-2008 for the last hop through using the most common profiles such as Telecoms profiles (G.8265.1, G.8275.1) & Power profiles ((IEEE C37.238-2011 and IEEE/IEC 61850-9- 3 ). It also provides NTP interoperability and flexible 10MHz/PPS/IRIG distribution via its SMA ports and optional expansion cards.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Sub-nanosecond time accuracy
- WR, PTPv2, and NTP over optical interfaces
- Extended management and monitoring
- Distance range over 80 km using fiber.
- Failover mechanisms & Holdover
- Robustness & Redundancy
- Configurable timing outputs (1PPS/10MHz/IRIG-B) via expansion modules
- Size: 444 x 43 x 221 mm
- Environmental Conditions
- Temperature: -10ºC ~ +50ºC
- Humidity: 0% ~ 90% RH
TIMING & FRONT PANEL
- Timing & Front Panel
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45 (Management, NTP)
- SFP Ports
- 2x 1GbE (WR, PTP, NTP)
- Clocks I/O
- 5xSMA coaxial connectors (3V/50Ω):
- 10 MHz SIN OUT
- CLK OUT(LVTTL)
- PPS OUT (LVTTL)
- PPS IN (LVTTL)
- 10MHz IN (TTL/CMOS/ ECL/clipped sine)
- Information panel for alert & network
- 4/8x SMA coaxial connectors(3.3V/50Ω):
- 1PPS/10MHz/IRIG-B (LVTTL)