High Accuracy Timing For Electronic Trading
Problem We Solve
Improve accuracy and precision within and between co-located trading locations, electronic trading decisions, data science, back testing and real time latency monitoring.
Why it is Important
- Better accuracy and precision between trading sites
- Automatic failover between GNSS sources at geographically diverse sites
- Simplification of existing PTP network designs with improved accuracy
- Improved accuracy and precision for timestamping cards or switches
- Removal of requirement for PPS coaxial cabling within timing infrastructure
- Reduction in overall timing infrastructure
How We Solve it
The WR-Z16 is a standalone device with 16 SFP connectors which provides sub-nanosecond accuracy time over plug-and-play optical fiber links. The WR-Z16 provides very precise IEEE 1588-2008 (PTP) in all its optical interfaces and supports NTP interoperability. Picosecond-level frequency distribution is available through a fully digital clock. The WR-Z16 incorporates failover mechanisms which combine multi-source redundancy and holdover capabilities to ensure continuous operation.
Why Choose Us
- Multi-port synchronization fanout
- 16 x WR, HATI, IEEE 1588 PTPv2 and NTP interoperability optical interfaces.
- Multi-source time references
- Failover mechanisms
- Automatic switchover
- Time traceability for regulatory purposes
- Extended monitoring and management tools (authentication, SNMP, security)
- Redundant power supply and fans
- Serial and Ethernet RJ45 ports
Discuss Your Solution