White Rabbit LEN Standalone Kits
The set that will ease your first contact with White Rabbit
WR LEN Standalone kits are consist of a set of WR-LENs that offers synchronization over daisy chain configurations, distribute accurate timing from one node to others, synchronizes IRIG-B compliant devices or take advantage of the WR network. It doesn’t need any configuration, it runs directly after the unpacking!
The following packages are available:
- KIT LEN F( Full): It includes three LEN nodes and their interconnection elements.
- KIT LEN B(Basic): Includes two LENs (simple tests).
Sub Nano Second Time Accuracy
With less than a billionth of a second of accuracy compared to a master reference clock, the White Rabbit Time Distribution products provide you with ultra precise synchronization.
Timing Over Fiber Optic Cabling
With the ability to connect devices using fiber optic cables, White Rabbit timing distribution products enable you to transfer time information at a sub-nano second level – both in Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and across large distances.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Sub-nanosecond time accuracy
- Compact size
- Distance range: over 80 km using fiber
- PTPv2, Sync-E supported
- Robustness & Redundancy
- Dynamic calibration
- 100% standalone operation.
- Size: 54 x 105 x 135 mm
- Power: 5V DC, 1.5 A – 7.5W max
- Environmental Conditions
- Temperature: -10ºC ~ +50ºC
- Humidity: 0% ~ 90% RH
- Timing Protocols / Interfaces
- PTPv2 /WhiteRabbit – Dual optical fiber Ethernet 1G interfaces
- IRIG-B / PPS I/O – Digital LVTTL (3.3V) Selectable operation
- Frequency I/O
- 10 MHz programmable input/output