TSync Timing Boards
Board level timing
TSync time code processors are complete synchronized timecode reader/generator boards and peripheral slot cards offering flexibility and easy integration for mission critical embedded applications.
Each board’s precision onboard clock/oscillator is phase-locked to a wide variety of external timing references and provides 5 ns resolution to the time-keeping hardware. Typical reference signals include GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, SAASM GPS, IRIG and 1 PPS. Precision timestamps and interrupts relating to time-specific events are available to your software applications and external signals can be time tagged. What’s more, time and frequency signals can be generated for synchronizing external devices.
TSync boards offer a high degree of customization and field upgradability. If a new application or change in deployment requires a different feature set, we can usually accommodate it.
Four user-programmable time tag inputs may be used for multiple event capture at 10,000 events per second. Additionally, four programmable time match outputs are provided. Key to the TSync functionality is the ability to generate interrupts.
Multiple references available
GNSS synchronization (multiconstellation), SAASM GPS option, IRIG timecode, 1PPS, Internal clock
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Rugged timing board ready for integration
- GNSS sync options (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS)
- Auto-detects and prioritizes references
- IRIG timecode input and output
- 1PPS input and output
- Multiple external event time capture/interrupt
- Optional OCXO internal clock upgrade
- VPX boards are conduction-cooled ready
- Available Form Factors: PCI Express, VPX
- Operating: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to
- +176°F) at card edge with conduction cooled frame
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to
- Read More