Atomic Reference Timing
The ART Card is the first Timing Card leveraging the small SWaP of the mR0-50 Rubidium oscillator on a PCle board.
The ART Card has been designed with scabilability, future-proofness and seamless integration in mind. Therefore it is fully open-source and operated by an hardware-agnostic monitoring and disciplining software stack.
The ART Card is a proven enabling solution to build your own high performance Network Time Server.
- DYO high performance time server, from a COTS linux-based server
- Multi-domain, server-based time distribution, in datacenters
- Time Sensitive Networks (TSN) applications for real-time monitoring and time-stamping applications
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Brings extremely accurate time to linux-based host
- Resilient timing engine, based on:
- Multiple 1 pps/10 MHz references
- Multi-frequency/multi-constellation GNSS receiver
- Highly resilient against GNSS loss, thanks to on-board atomic oscillator
- Fully open-source design and driver
- Easy to integrate in any server with PCIe slot
- GNSS L1/L2 or L1/L5 reception
- Holdover (at constant temperature, after 48 h GNSS disciplining) : 2 us per day
- 4 x 1 pps in/out (BNC, TTL 50 Ohms), 2 x 10 MHz in/out (BNC, Sine 6 dBm 50 ohms)
- PCIe 2.0 x 4