Watch our FREE On-Demand Demo
Skydel GNSS Simulation Software
Skydel is the world’s leading software-based simulation platform, ready to work wherever you are.
From home offices to research labs to automotive manufacturing to defense, Skydel is ready to meet your simulation and testing needs with turn-key hardware solutions or our own industry-first a BYOH (Bring Your Own Hardware) option.
Who Should Watch: Test Engineers, IT, Electrical Engineers, Engineering Students in any field of study
What can I expect from the demo?
- A brief overview of Skydel including which settings you have control over and how you can use it to test your Global Positioning System is a navigation satellite system. See also/GNSS receiver
- Pre-recorded product demo showcasing a sample use case which includes a mobile receiver and simulated jammer interference
- Learn about capabilities, resources, specs, and benefits related to Skydel
- No commitment or conversation required – Watch the demo on your own time
Register to Watch our FREE Demo
Sign up to watch a 10-minute overview of Skydel's features and capabilities, ask any questions you have, and we’ll be in touch!
Skydel GNSS Simulation Software
Advanced Simulation with Modern, Software-Based Flexibility
All Constellations, All Signals
A solution ready to scale with your needs, simulate all visible satellites for all constellations and all frequencies with a 1000 Hz iteration rate and ultra–high dynamics. Create scenarios and update them on-the-fly.
Advanced jamming and spoofing on Orolia’s software-defined platform allows users to simulate multiple threats simultaneously. Skydel software automatically determines signal dynamics between each, saving you time.
Open Source Plugins and Community
Our Skydel forum connects you directly with users like you across many industries and leading research universities. Our plugin Github is host to everything you need to tailor Skydel to your simulation needs.
Easy to use and comprising hundreds of commands, Skydel’s API brings an unparalleled level of control over simulation, enabling you to build complex, elaborate and repeatable scenarios with open source client libraries for Python, C# and C++.
Why Choose Skydel?
- Easy configuration with intuitive UI and automation
- Comprehensive API (Python, C#, C++, LabVIEW)
- Modify variables and parameters in real time
- IQ file generation and playback
- Record and export user interactions as Python script
- Supports all major global constellations & frequencies
- Advanced signal customization and scenario creation
- Integrate interference with no additional hardware
- 1000Hz simulation iteration rate
The Best of Both Worlds
Orolia’s Skydel Simulation Engine combines the performance you expect from a top-grade Global navigation satellite system (GNSS): A general term describing any satellite constellation that provides positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) services on a global or regional basis. See also simulator with with the economy of scale and flexibility of the GPU/SDR architecture.
Packed with a rich feature set including a 1000 Hz simulation iteration rate, remote control from user-defined scripts, and a virtually unlimited number of channels, Skydel offers unmatched flexibility and scalability.
And all of this, packaged in a well-thought-out user interface.