Kannad Integra AF
Automatic, Fixed ELT
The Integra AF is designed for flat installation on fixed wing aircraft.
Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406 MHz frequency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
With GPS, the search area is reduced to just 0.03sq miles. The typical search area without GPS is 28sq miles
GPS antenna and a back-up 406MHz antenna for continued
transmission of emergency signal in various scenarios.
When the aircraft suers considerable damage through
impact, often the antenna is destroyed and/or the cable
between the ELT and antenna is broken, Integra’s internal
antennae provide the unique ability to transmit and send
both aircraft identity data and GPS position even
when the crew remove it from the aircraft.
Optional NMEA Integra e-Nav can connect to aircraft’s own
GPS, for regular monitoring of your position.
Capitalizing on the benefis of built-in GPS and antennas,
Integra costs less to install than systems requiring external
antennas or GPS.
10-year manufacturer warranty
Versus the usual 2-year period offered by other ELT manufacturers
406 ELT Mandate in Canada
What You Need to Know About the 406 ELT Mandate in Canada.
What’s Inside Your Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)? Part II
Today we will address the critical differences between the 121.5MHz ELTs that many people still fly with today, versus the 406MHz associated with a GPS.
What’s Inside Your Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)? Part I
Understand the importance of having an Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) with an internal antenna.
Orolia Signs 20-Year Agreement to Provide ELTs and Support to Airbus Helicopters
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Automatic Fixed ELT: Type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat Class II:Operating Temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz):406.037 MHz ,Operating Life time 24 hours at -20°C121.5 Homing device, Operating Life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Location input via RS232 NMEA interface
- Integral antenna transmitter
- For Fixed wing aircraft
- Can also suit helicopters, but with a specialmounting tray (45° nose down)
- The “Mounting Bracket” must be ordered separately
- Automatic Fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter with G-Switch sensor
- RTCA DO-160°/EUROCAE ED14 Environmental conditions
- TS0/ETSO Approved TSO-C126a, C142a / ETSO 2C91a, 2C126, C142a
- Weight: 755 g. (max)
- Transmitter Dimensions: 131x 86 x 75.4 mm
- Overall Dimensions:With Mounting Bracket AF COMPACT : 140 x 98x 86.4 mmWith COMPACT Universal Mounting Bracket; 175.12 x 99 .12 x 86.4 mmWith Mounting Bracket INTEGRA AF:140 x 98 x 16 mm