White Rabbit Switch v3.4.
The key element of the White Rabbit network
It is the first commercial available device developed with the White Rabbit (WR) Technology. It distributes Time and Frequency within a sub-nanosecond accuracy to thousands of nodes through standard optical fiber over Metro Area network distances. It also works as a basic data switch. It is the basic element for scientists and technologists looking for experimenting with WR technology and to evaluate features like deterministic time transfer or dynamical self-calibration of optical fiber links.
- Deterministic time distribution with accuracy 1 ns.
- Long distances (hundreds of Kms).
- Many hops (14 tested keeping subnanosecond accuracy).
- Subnanosecond accurate event timestamps (ps for Ethernet traffic).
- Dependable: redundant network topologies.
- Future support of: switchover and holdover functionalities for next releases.
- High scalability.
- Heterogeneous timing interface (PTP, NMEA, etc).
Sub Nano Second Time Accuracy
With less than a billionth of a second of accuracy compared to a master reference clock, the White Rabbit Time Distribution products provide you with ultra precise synchronization.
Timing Over Fiber Optic Cabling
With the ability to connect devices using fiber optic cables, White Rabbit timing distribution products enable you to transfer time information at a sub-nano second level – both in Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and across large distances.
High Accuracy Timing for Exchanges
Improve accuracy and precision to and within their matching networks, provide better transparency to exchange participants, high resolution timestamping for network latency monitoring and the ability to monetize time distribution as a service to market participants
High Accuracy Timing For Electronic Trading
High Accuracy Timing For Defense Applications
Get highly accurate time and frequency synchronization – ensuring continuity of mission-critical sensor, communication and radar systems.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Sub-nanosecond time accuracy
- 18 SFP 1GbE ports
- Time and frequency distribution
- Distance range over 100km in 1-hop
- First device supporing White-Rabbit protocol
- Large community of users
- Size: 447 mm x 44 mm x 223 mm
- Power Input: 100-240VAC, 2.0A 50-60 Hz
- Power Output: 12V DC, 6.66A – 80W max
- Certifications: ISO-9001, ISO-14001, CE, RoHS,FCC,SE
- Environmental Conditions
- Temperature: -10ºC ~ +50ºC
- Humidity: 0% ~ 90% RH
- Timing Protocols and Front Panel
- Clocks I/O: 5 SMC coaxial connectors
- 10 MHz reference clock input (GPS/Cesium)
- 10MHz & 62.5 MHz output reference clock
- 1xPPS Input & 1xPPS Output
- 18 x SFP cages*
- *SFP transceivers are not included in all packages. Recommendation – 1.25Gbps, 1490/1310 nm, Single Fiber Bi-directional SFP.
- 100Base-T Ethernet (Remote)
- USB Mini-B (Local)