uTCA / Stand-alone LLRF
Digital RF stabilization system
Our digital RF stabilization system is available on the uTCA or stand-alone form-factors for best in-class LLRF solutions. They are our new fully digital RF systems designed to offer an accurate control of electromagnetic field inside the any accelerating cavities and playing a key role in the overall performance of any particle accelerator. Our solution is tailored on customer needs and take full advantage of our previous expertise on PCIe-S LLRF equipment now working with the most advance crate technologies.
Main performance highlights
• Amplitude stability: 0.02%
• Phase stability: 0.3 degree
• Amplitude precision: 0.03% Vpp
• Phase precision: 0.03 degree
• PI delay (input to output delay): below 1us
• RMS jitter: 182 fs (LLRF output jitter working in closed-loop with amplitude and phase control)
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Continuous and pulsed amplitude and phase or amplitude and frequency cavity field control
- Opened loop or closed loop mode control of amplitude and frequency or phase.
- Pulse shaping feature for smoothing RF pulses
- Feedforward for beam loading compensation
- Real-time monitoring of RF signals (Incident, reflected, cavity field …)
- Provides information for step tuner motors
- VSWR (arcing/reflection) detection and handling events: when it receives a reflection signal above a user-defined threshold, it shuts off RF output for a time period also defined by the user.
- Fast output interlock system (Machine protection)
- EPICS control system support and easy user interface
- Postmortem analysis with selectable event triggers and configurable capture parameters. MATLAB, python, A Coastal Surveillance System is an intricate network of radar, electro-optical sensors, and automatic identification systems to provide command and control functions. It is primarily used by countries as a way to monitor territorial border areas./BOY libraries for post processing.
- Compatible with White-Rabbit and IEEE-1588 protocols. Seamless integration into the Timing system for triggering and timestamping control operations.
- Up to 2 LLRF channels on the same box
- Up to 2 configurable RF output
- Up to 7 configurable RF inputs
- One Frequency reference input
- 7 configurable input/outputs TTL connectors
- It can be mounted on two different configurations according to user needs:
- Fits into a stand-alone 19 inch rack
- Fits into a 19 inch rack using 2U height and integrated into a uTCA backplane