Kannad Integra Easy with Rod Antenna
Full ELT Kit
It has never been so simple to fly safe with the Kannad Integra Easy Kit. Includes the revolutionary Kannad Integra 406 ELT and the external antenna in addition to the installation kit.
The Kannad Integra ELT offers the highest level of resiliency through an innovative backup antenna design. Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406MHz frenquency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
With GPS, the search area is reduced to just 0.03sq miles. The typical search area without GPS is 28sq miles
GPS antenna and a back-up 406MHz antenna for continued
transmission of emergency signal in various scenarios.
When the aircraft suers considerable damage through
impact, often the antenna is destroyed and/or the cable
between the ELT and antenna is broken, Integra’s internal
antennae provide the unique ability to transmit and send
both aircraft identity data and GPS position even
when the crew remove it from the aircraft.
Continues to transmit even when removed from aircraft.
Optional NMEA Integra e-Nav can connect to aircraft’s own
GPS, for regular monitoring of your position.
Capitalizing on the benefis of built-in GPS and antennas,
Integra costs less to install than systems requiring external
antennas or GPS.
406 ELT Mandate in Canada
What You Need to Know About the 406 ELT Mandate in Canada.
What’s Inside Your Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)? Part II
Today we will address the critical differences between the 121.5MHz ELTs that many people still fly with today, versus the 406MHz associated with a GPS.
What’s Inside Your Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)? Part I
Understand the importance of having an Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) with an internal antenna.
Orolia Signs 20-Year Agreement to Provide ELTs and Support to Airbus Helicopters
REQUEST A QUOTE
- The revolutionary Kannad INTEGRA AF ELT
- Universal mounting bracket
- Whip antenna (AV 200)
- Sub-d 9 pts female connector
- RC200 remote control panel
- Automatic Fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter with G-Switch sensor
- RTCA DO-160°/EUROCAE ED14 Environmental conditions
- TS0/ETSO Approved TSO-C126a, C142a / ETSO 2C91a, 2C126, C142a
- Weight: 176 g (1350 g to 1555 g with ELT and mounting bracket according to ELT types)
- Dimensions : 91 mm x 71 mm x 76 mm
- (205 mm x 119 mm x 87 mm with ELT automatic fixed and mounting bracket)
- (360 mm x 149 mm x 88 mm with ELT automatic portable and mounting bracket)