Kannad Ameri-Fit Pack
Quick & easy retrofit of Ameri-King to Kannad ELTs
The Ameri-Fit pack was created to help Ameri-King ELT’s owners comply with the FAA’s Airworthiness Directive which became effective in October 2017 regarding the AK-450 and AK-451 models manufactured by Ameri-King.
What is included in the pack?
- Integra AF or AF-H ELT;
- RC103 Remote Control Panel;
- Adapter cable DIN12/RJ11;
- RJ11 coupler;
- Universal Mounting Bracket;
What you need to know about the Ameri-King ELTs Airworthiness Directive
- After various tests and reports, the The Federal Aviation Administration is the regulatory transportation agency in the Unites States responsible for regulating all aspects of civil aviation in the US. detected inadvertent G-switch activation and premature battery
replacement due to repeated inadvertent ELT self-test initialization.
- An affected ELT could delay or impede the rescue of the flightcrew and passengers after an emergency
- This AD applies to Ameri-King Corporation Model AK-450 and AK-451 series ELTs. Moreover, the aircraft that
might have affected ELTs installed are listed by the FAA in its AD. This list is non-exhaustive.
- AD’s requirements include repetitive inspections, checks and verifications of the ELT to ensure the unit is
properly functioning. Replacement of the affected ELT by a FAA approved device also applies.
10-year manufacturer warranty
406MHz back-up antenna
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Automatic Fixed ELT: Type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat Class II: Operating Temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz)
- 406.037 MHz ,Operating Life time 24 hours at -20°C 121.5 Homing device, Operating Life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Location input via RS232 NMEA interface
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 755 g. (max)