Kannad Ameri-Fit Pack
Quick & easy retrofit of Ameri-King to Kannad ELTs
The Ameri-Fit pack was created to help Ameri-King ELT’s owners comply with the FAA’s Airworthiness Directive which became effective in October 2017 regarding the AK-450 and AK-451 models manufactured by Ameri-King.
What is included in the pack?
- Integra AF or AF-H ELT;
- RC103 Remote Control Panel;
- Adapter cable DIN12/RJ11;
- RJ11 coupler;
- Universal Mounting Bracket;
What you need to know about the Ameri-King ELTs Airworthiness Directive
- After various tests and reports, the FAA detected inadvertent G-switch activation and premature battery
replacement due to repeated inadvertent ELT self-test initialization.
- An affected ELT could delay or impede the rescue of the flightcrew and passengers after an emergency
- This AD applies to Ameri-King Corporation Model AK-450 and AK-451 series ELTs. Moreover, the aircraft that
might have affected ELTs installed are listed by the FAA in its AD. This list is non-exhaustive.
- AD’s requirements include repetitive inspections, checks and verifications of the ELT to ensure the unit is
properly functioning. Replacement of the affected ELT by a FAA approved device also applies.
GPS antenna and a back-up 406MHz antenna for continued
transmission of emergency signal in various scenarios.
When the aircraft suers considerable damage through
impact, often the antenna is destroyed and/or the cable
between the ELT and antenna is broken, Integra’s internal
antennae provide the unique ability to transmit and send
both aircraft identity data and GPS position even
when the crew remove it from the aircraft.
Continues to transmit even when removed from aircraft.
Optional NMEA Integra e-Nav can connect to aircraft’s own
GPS, for regular monitoring of your position.
10-year manufacturer warranty
Versus the usual 2-year period offered by other ELT manufacturers
406MHz back-up antenna
Transmits the Cospas-Sarsat distress signal including the aircraft position even when the external antenna is damaged and/or the wire between the ELT and antenna is broken
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Automatic Fixed ELT: Type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat Class II: Operating Temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz)
- 406.037 MHz ,Operating Life time 24 hours at -20°C 121.5 Homing device, Operating Life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Location input via RS232 NMEA interface
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 755 g. (max)