Kannad Aviation Control Panels
Emergency Locator Transmitter
Unless your ELT is mounted in a position where the switch and light can be seen and operated from the pilot’s normal seated position, a remote control panel is required to be installed in the instrument panels.
All Kannad Aviation remote control panels have a switch with three positions. Armed (ready for use when activated by the automatic switch), ON (activates immediately), and Test/RESET.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- RC800: Specially designed for AIRBUS A380 aircraft, but compatible also with the single aisle A318, A319, A320, A321, and the long range: A330, A340, the RC800 illustrates Kannad’s dedication to giving the customer what the customer wants. This model is in Airbus colours and features a recessed switch.
- RC600-NVG: Designed specifically for the Eurocopter Tiger, the RC600-NVG is just one example of a range of custom-designed remote control panels for DZUS rail mounting.
- RC200: Our most popular 3-wire Remote Control for GA aircraft, the RC200 is simple to install. Connection to the wiring loom is with a SUB-D9 connector, supplied as standard when you purchase the ELT KIT.
- RC102: This 2-wire Remote Control panel kit is ideal when retro-fitting, as it is compatible with legacy ACK and AmeriKing 2-wire installations, with the same overall size and cut-out dimensions. It is not necessary to replace the pre-existing wiring. The kit includes toggle switch + PCB, LED mounting, a choice of 2 LEDs (standard LED and NVG LED) and a choice of 2 front plates. Can be installed directly on the instrument panel or with other remote controls (CVR, FDR…) on a remote control unit.
- RC100 This 3-wire Remote Control is provided in kit form, to assemble on the aircraft, and is particularly suited to installations where minimal space is available.