Land true-inertial navigation system
Geonyx™ is Land true-inertial navigation, target geolocation & artillery pointing system – designed for navigation, geolocation and equipment pointing. It can achieve a pointing accuracy of <0.5 mils thanks to HRG Crystal technology. It has quick and flexible alignment – even in GNSS denied environments. And it is the most compact, robust and reliable inertial navigation unit on the market.
It’s designed for three main applications:
- Equipment pointing
Robustness & Reliability
Thanks to HRG Crystal™ technology, the Safran suite of INS products are totally unaffected by vibrations and shocks of artillery guns, enabling a virtually unlimited and maintenance-free lifespan.
Flexible Systems Integration
These INS products are the most compact for their class of performance and can be mounted on any orientation on vehicles, turrets and artillery weapons.
Accurate attitudes and precise localization for sensor stabilization & defense employment, even in GNSS-denied environments.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- HRG Crystal™ reliability (MTBF): >1,000,000h
- Azimuth accuracy: < 0.5 mils at 70°
- Full alignment time in GNSS denied environment: < 5min
- Pointing accuracy < 0.5 mils
- Quick & flexible alignment
- Hard-mounted, compact & robust
- Size: 205 x 147 x 162 mm
- Power consumption: <25 W
- Weight: <14kg
- Shock: MIL STD 810 E & MIL S 901
- Vibration: IEC 60945 & MIL STD 461F
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C to +55˚C