EWOS16-UW OCXO Crystal Oscillator
Ultra Low Power OCXO for Underwater Systems
EWOS16-UW is a customized micro-OCXO for underwater systems with a record low power consumption at 50 mW at 25°C to optimize the mission time and downsize the battery.
Powered with 5V, the EWOS16-UW delivers an ultra-stable frequency of 16.384 MHz with a record low thermal sensitivity typically (±30 ppb between -10°C and +50°C). EWOS16 can be disciplined thanks to its tuning pin and is highly resistant to shocks and vibrations.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- 16,384 MHz clipped sine output
- ±30 ppb (typ.) thermal sensitivity
- 50 mW @ 25°C (typ.)
- ±2 ppb/day after 30 days (typ.)
- Size: 20 x 12 x 6 mm
- Weight: 4g
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C to +45˚C
- Shock: 1500G peak / 0.5 ms / 3 axis ; MIL-STD-883 method 2002, Test Condition B
- Vibration: 16.91 Grms / 10 to 2000 Hz Random / 3 min per axis, MIL STD 202-214 cond E