High performance inertial navigation system for surface vessels
Designed for surface vessels, from patrol boats to aircraft carriers, Argonyx™ inertial navigation units provide accurate attitudes & precise localization for sensors stabilization & weapons alignment, even in full GNSS denied environments.
Argonyx inertial navigation systems provide high performance navigation and timing thanks to:
- Maintenance free thanks to HRG Crystal™ technology
- Optimized interface with Combat Management System.
- ITAR free & full naval MIL SPEC certified
Argonyx™ offers the highest Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of the market. It is indeed maintenance free thanks to its disruptive HRG Crystal™ technology.
Argonyx™offers an optimized interface with Combat Management System (CMS), and is Ethernet, RS-422, NMEA friendly. Scalable, it integrates with all surface vessels, from patrol boat to aircraft carrier and is easily interchangeable with SIGMA 40.
Accurate attitudes and precise localization for sensor stabilization & defense employment, even in GNSS-denied environments.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Position precision: from 1Nm/4h to 1Nm/72h
- The world’s lightest naval INS
- MTBF: 200,000h
- 5-year warranty
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Flexible interface library
- Full naval MIL SPEC certified
- Size: 253 x 262 x 414 mm
- Power consumption: <25 W
- Weight: <14kg
- Shock: MIL STD 810 E & MIL S 901
- Vibration: IEC 60945 & MIL STD 461F
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C to +55˚C