Product Support Plans
While we are happy to provide virtually any type of service to support your mission, for your convenience, we offer standard services, plans and packages.
These enhancements over our standard industry-leading warranty and technical support are designed to ensure your business continuity.
|24/7 access to customer support
|Priority repair scheduling
|Rubidium Oscillator 5-Year Warranty
Premium Support Packages (PSP)
For mission critical synchronization and infrastructure applications, we recommend a premium support package that features 24/7 emergency technical support, express next-day loaner service, priority repair services, notification of new releases. For even greater coverage, PSP Gold offers a product replacement service, any calibrations required and an option for on-site services.
Personalized Services Ensure Maximum Uptime and Operational Efficiency
- 24/7 access to Safran support services team
- Valuable technical and service knowledge from experts
- Fast diagnostics and streamlined repair services
- Priority shipping and turn-times to minimize equipment downtime
- Immediate access to replacement products
- Access to software updates
- Regular scheduled calibrations
- On-site troubleshooting
How to obtain after-hours service:
If you have a valid Premium Support Contract and need emergency customer support for down mission critical systems, please telephone Safran Emergency Technical Support at the number printed on your contract. Also, please have your contract number and Safran product information available for us to serve you better.
How to obtain a Premium Support Contract:
Contact sales or tech support if you are interested in obtaining a Premium Support Contract.
Annual Service Plan (ASP)
The annual service plan is designed for lab and factory environments and test applications. It is recommended for the GSG-5 and -6 series due to the rapid evolution of the Global Positioning System is a navigation satellite system. See also and Global navigation satellite system (GNSS): A general term describing any satellite constellation that provides positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) services on a global or regional basis. See also eco-system. The ASP provides unlimited phone/email support, annual calibration and factory check, free product updates, loaner service if needed, and priority factory repair services.
Safran offers an annual service plan (ASP) on its GPS simulator equipment:
- Firmware and software updates with licenses for all new standard features
- Unlimited phone, email and applications support
- Annual calibration and factory check (priority and prepaid basis)
- Loaner services if needed
- Equipment service and repair (priority and prepaid basis)
The annual service plan may not be supported in all regions
How to obtain the annual service plan:
Purchase the plan with any instrument or add it later.