Details the GEARS project, led by Orolia, to provide a Galileo based timing receiver for Critical Infrastructure using Galileo’s open service…
The GEARS project webinar will present the final results obtained in the frame of the Galileo Authenticated Robust timing System, which aims at providing a Galileo-based timing receiver for Critical Infrastructures with embedded relevant new technologies and innovations to reach expected security and robustness requirements.
This live presentation will be hosted by European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA) with Orolia, leader of the GEARS consortium alongside with FDC, NLR, NLS-FGI and NavCert.
- Laurent Borgagni, Technical Director at Orolia
- Alexandrea Allien, Co-Founder / Technical Officer at FDC
- Islam Saiful, Research Scientish at the Finnish Geospatial Research Institute (FGI) NLS
- Jan-Joris van Es, R&D Engineer at NLR
- Paulo Mendes, GNSS Test Engineer & Certification Consultant at NavCert Gmbh
- Valeria Catalano, Project Coordinator at EUSPA
- Gilles Boime, Chief Scientist at Orolia